Looking for a nice and cool app for socializing, organizing and keeping track of your actions and tasks. Well here is DidThis app, a social android app in which you can keep track of your usual day activities like: running, writing, working, football, restaurants and so on. This may be the one of the best social android app of 2012 along with facebook and twitter social apps.
I think that this is a good organize free app in which you can have fun as well, you can even place pictures, see what other users did or even create goals and comment other users actions.
Here are just a few of the features that this simple application has:
* see popular actions.
* re-do other users’ actions.
* log your own actions.
* a picture is worth a thousand numbers: add a picture to your log to express yourself!
* share your actions to DidThis, Facebook or Twitter.
* cheer each other on.
* comment other users’ actions.
* see how your actions are distributed.
* reach the best rank in the leaderboard.
* set goals per activity.
* visualize your progress: DidThis offers graph view of all of the activities you track.
* export your data anytime.
* follow people you are interested in.
* action of the day
As you can see in the screenshots below, it has a clean design, it works fast and it compatible with android 2.2 or greater version.
I think your really going to like this cool app, so download DidThis from Android Market, and try it right away, and tell me what you think about it.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]DidThis Android Version,